London City Bond
Professional storage adds value.
Benefits of using LCB
• 430 Expert, experienced, fully trained operations staff
• 300 Dedicated delivery vehicles
• 1,500 Drinks trade customers
• 6,500 Private fine wine clients from 70 countries
• 23,000 Nationwide deliveries each week
• 180,000 Product lines
• 2,000,000 ft2 HMRC tax approved warehousing
• 8,000,000 Cases stock holding
• Application of UK Excise Duty, and all other strip and tax labels.
• Products fully insured and ownership certificates issued guaranteeing authenticity and peace of mind during your investment term.
All their warehouses and IT systems are approved by HM Revenue & Customs, meeting the strictest conditions required for ‘under bond’ or duty paid storage, as required. Customers’ stocks are generally held in a location of their choice, and relevant to the type of service they require. All locations offer the same facilities for order picking – from an individual bottle to a full load of 26 pallets, to then be combined with their widely acclaimed national delivery network.
Location – Tilbury Freeport
Unique to LCB is the only drinks tax warehouse within Tilbury Freeport. Their PortCentric facility is only minutes from their ever-expanding London Container Terminal, which handles 500,000 containers a year. This allows rapid quay to warehouse container movements, with associated environmental benefits and reduced haulage costs. They operate their own port tractors, which enjoy priority access for their customers’ containers. 490,000 ft2 of ambient and temperature-controlled storage.
Download our free 2020 Wine & Whisky Investment Guide
Become a Client
Become a client today, simply fill out our form now