Allowing the importance of time to add value.
“an investment in knowledge pays the best interest”
After our careers in the city, we followed our collective passion for owning exquisite bottles of fine wine and rare whisky. Having enjoyed trading with tremendous success for many years, in the spring of 2019 London Barrelhouse was successfully launched.
During our time hunting and collecting fine and rare bottles all over the world, we now own some of the finest expressions ever made building an envious network of key relationships on both the buy-side and sales side in France, USA, UK, Mainland Europe and Asia.
Our Network has become one of the leading retail suppliers for Sotheby’s and has featured in Forbes magazine after successfully placing an extremely rare collection of Japanese whisky in Hong Kong.
London Barrelhouse has become very well-known around the world creating a unique trading niche for our clients, giving them access to vast opportunities often well below market listed prices.
Sound Business Practices
Our objective is to create an international market place for the trading of fine wine and rare whisky. A service that welcomes all investors who share our passion, you can be confident that our industry recognised memberships and organisational structure you will be investing with a company that seeks to maintain an environment of the highest possible standard.
London Barrelhouse adopts the following principles when dealing with clients:
- The segregation of customer assets.
- Assets held with London Barrelhouse are fully insured.
- Being established trading members of Liv-ex, Sotheby’s and Bonham’s guarantees authenticity.
- Being members of the Data Protection Office.
- Having a competitive advantage when seeking exit strategies.
- Certificates of ownership are distributed upon settlement.
- The maintenance of current GDPR rules regarding the holding of personal data.
- London Barrelhouse is regulated under English Law and has been approved by HMRC as an owner of excise goods.
Board of Directors
Download our free 2020 Wine & Whisky Investment Guide
Become a Client
Become a client today, simply fill out our form now